Wednesday 26 September 2018

Astria – Countdown to Impact


A teacher in another school has recently blogged that:
“Students don’t learn much playing this game called Astria – Countdown to Impact: Their time could be better spent doing other things".
I partly agree and I partly disagree. I partly agree because other kids can use their time doing other things like practicing their reading skills and their vocabulary just like that new word right there "Schematic" that's a word that I just learned today. I partly disagree because this game helps us a lot with our vocabulary and it can make our reading skills a bit higher. This game is also about Solar systems that I don't really know about it but hey it's just my first time playing this.This is confusing I didn't really get this game so my partner did most of the work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment