Wednesday 8 March 2017

WALT:I am learning to slove subtraction problems where i am subtracting a number which is close to ten from a number that is less than 100.

WALT:I am learning to solve subtraction problems where i am subtracting a number which is close to ten from a number that is less than 100.

Angel had a 1.25 litre bottle of coca cola. She drank 1.10 litre of her drink. How much does she has lefted?

  1.25 - 1.10
  -0.1    + 0.1
  1.15 - 1 = 15


Today in maths i created a DLO my walt was I am learning to solve subtraction problems where i am subtracting a number which is close to ten from a number that is less than 100.However i done it i take the nearest one to tenths than i take away another number from the other one. That is what i done for my maths today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment